Taxi Advertising Works!
While taxi advertising cuts across all demographics, it is very effective in reaching commuters and pedestrians with higher incomes, higher education, and high presence of children.*
- Taxi advertising reaches those who are less likely to see newspaper advertising (those spending more time driving/commuting)*
- Taxi Advertising is a “Reach Medium” – Consumers who are reached repeatedly with a message show higher advertiser awareness, brand recall and purchase behavior.*
- Constant message delivery – Taxi advertising exposes your business to potential customers all day, everyday.
- Geographic saturation – Taxi advertising can blanket a geography keeping your business “top of mind” in your metro area.
- Mobile ads can take your message into areas that restrict other outdoor advertising.
- Mobile advertising reaches pedestrians & motorists on side streets, at airports, on highways, downtown, at conventions – wherever there is a high concentration of people. *The Arbitron Outdoor Study© 2001 Arbitron Inc
Get Your Message Out!
DID YOU KNOW:
- The average taxi is on the road 20 hours per day.
- The average taxi is seen by over 648 people per hour.
- 466,560 exposures per month is why taxi advertising gets results. (D.E.C. 15,552)
Cost Effective Solutions
Compared to TV, radio and newspapers, outdoor advertising reaches the largest number of people per lowest cost. Statistics show mobile outdoor advertising can be up to 4 times more effective then static bill boards.